I have just gone through my second biggest break up of the last twelve months. I’ve ended my relationship with Facebook. Facebook is like a bad boyfriend. Here’s how:
- He sucks all your time, and not in a good way.
- He makes you think you need him, when you really don’t.
- He makes you think you’re inferior to your friends. You’re not.
- He makes you think everyone is happier and has their shit more together than you do. They’re not, and they don’t.
- He tells others all about what you’re up to, so they don’t bother communicating with you anymore.
My goal is to spend my entire 38th year away from him. Let’s see how that goes. Already I have gone to open it 3 times and I only just deactivated it 30 minutes ago. It could be a really long day. Wish me luck! I expect my Tweet and Insta count to multiply exponentially.