Linking up with Kate Says Stuff for Thankful Thursday.
Today I’m thankful for bullet point lists, because that’s what I’m going to make this post. I’m also thankful for….
- Having today off, and being able to get some stuff done but relax, also. I’ve actually started reading a book. I can’t remember the last time that happened. I’m reading “Sing You Home” by Jodi Piccoult and have already bawled through the first chapter.
- Being well in to week 2 of Healthy Eating. I am loving my salads for lunch, meat and veggies for dinner, water, and I’m noticing a difference. Not necessarily in my weight or anything, but when I had fish and chips Tuesday night I noticed how much my body rejected it. It’s good motivation for continuing to eat healthy.
- Sleep. I’ve been sleeping SO.MUCH lately. It’s not unusual for me to be asleep by 9:30 and still asleep at 6. That’s over 8 hours sleep a night.
- A husband who still loves me, even though I’ve been the most miserable bitch to live with for months, and don’t really want to talk or be touched or you know, interact like a human being.
- GORGEOUS Gold Coast weather, that even when I’m at my miserablest, still manages to make me feel a bit sunny on the inside.
- Master N getting a spot in his new kindy, though this also has me terribly nervous (read more here)
- Master N in general. Honest to God, the best, BEST thing in my life. Work, money, cars, fortune, fame (if I had it) none of it would matter if N was sick, or not here (Heaven forbid). I don’t knock people who don’t want children, they are not for everyone, but I am thankful every day for mine.