Oh I have so been longing for this one. I love things like this, especially when the most random things come up. I’ll try to do it honestly. Haha.
Ok I just turned shuffle on while listening to Michael Buble – The Best is Yet To Come. So I won’t count that one since I picked it. Here we go…shuffling 3618 songs!
1. Nickleback – If Everyone Cared . If everyone cared, nobody cried, if everyone loved, and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we’d see the day, when nobody died.
2. Josh Groban – Canto Alla Vita I sing to life, to all its tragic beauty, to pain and to strife, let all that dance through me, the rise and the fall, I lived through it all.
3. Faith Hill – You Can’t Lose Me – You can’t lose me, bet your life, I am here and I will always be, just a wish away, wherever you go, no matter how far, my love is where you are, you won’t be lost if you believe, you can’t lose me.
4. Crowded House – Something So Strong – Love can make you weep, can make you run for cover, roots that spread so deep, bring life to frozen ground. Something so strong could carry us away.
5. Lady Gaga – Paparazzi – This photo of us, it don’t have a price, ready for those flashing lights, cuz you know that baby I’m, I’m your biggest fan I’ll follow you until you love me.
6. ABBA – Money, Money, Money – I work all night, I work all day to pay the bills I have to pay, ain’t it sad.
7. Blake Lewis – Break Anotha – I have to be honest, I don’t know this song. I downloaded this album b/c Blake Lewis was on American Idol and I really liked him. But this song, not digging it much at all.
8. Sugarland – Keep You – Now I can’t laugh, can’t cry, and I can’t run, can’t hide, what do I gotta do? What do I gotta do to keep you? What do I gotta do to keep you from doing this to me?
9. Sara Evans – Suds In The Bucket – How could 18 years just up and walk away? A little pony-tail girl grown to be a woman now she’s gone in the blink of an eye, she left the suds in the bucket and the clothes hanging out on the line.
10. Craig David – What’s Your Flava – (how anti-climatic) You’re what I want, you’re what I need, I wanna taste ya, take you home with me, your lips so good, good enough to eat (where did I get this crap?!)
All-in-all I think that’s a decent representation of what music is on my iPod.